Tuesday 2 July 2013

Guest Posting!


Hello lovelies! Although I haven't been on the blogging scene for very long at all I've managed to get myself a place guest blogging on Sophie Bolton's blog. I was honestly surprised that she wanted to take me on for the job (along with a good few other lovely ladies - if you visit Sophie's blog now you will find a couple of the other guest blogs already up!) but I got it and she honestly seemed really pleased to have me doing it!

I'm not going to give anything away as come Saturday 6th July my guest post will be up on air, but I highly recommend you check out the other guest posts and also Sophie's posts - she is a lovely girl and runs a lovely blog!

Short and sweet post but I thought I'd keep you all up to date. Once my post is online I'll have a link up on this blog. 








No comments:

Post a Comment